- Delegates can book their tickets ONLY through online mode by logging into their profiles at iffigoa.org (Film Guide) or IFFIGoa mobile app.
- No physical/paper ticket will be issued during the 53rd IFFI, however, an e-ticket will be sent on the delegate’s registered email ID along with an SMS confirming the booking (E-ticket is mandatory to gain entry into the theatre).
- Delegates can also view their tickets by logging into my.iffigoa.org or IFFIGoa mobile app.
- In case a delegate does not receive an SMS or email, there is no need to panic and shall approach the nearest ticketing help desk.
- Interestingly, the same ticketwould also reflect on the delegate’s QR-Coded accreditation card which they would need to produce for scanning when entering a theatre to view their movie of choice.
- E-tickets will be issued/ sent only to valid accreditation. Every e-ticket will be visible at iffigoa.org and IFFIGoa mobile app.
- Sharing accreditation cards is strictly prohibited. All delegates should adhere to the rules. In case of misuse of accreditation card, the accreditation card shall be blocked / terminated.
- Every card holder is entitled for a certain quota of tickets per day depending on the card type such as:
Delegate Professional: 5 tickets per day
Cine Enthusiast and Student Delegate: 4 tickets per day
Media Camera Person: 4 tickets per day
Media Correspondent: 5 tickets per day
- Tickets can be booked only two days prior to the screening. For example, Online sale will start at 8:00 a.m. of 19th November 2022 for the movie to be screened on 21st November 2022 and so on.
- All Accreditation cards are QR coded and will be scanned at the auditorium entrance. It is in the delegate’s interest to scan the accreditation card or else the e-ticket will be considered as un-used and thereby liable for cancellation against the delegate’s daily ticket quota.
- Delegates should cancel tickets for shows that they have booked but would not be able to attend, atleast 30 minutes prior to the show start time. Failure to do so will result in reduction of the delegate’s daily ticket quota, if the ticket is un-used.
- Delegates will be able to book ticketstill the movie start time.
- If a ticketed delegate makes a “no show”, their ticket stands cancelled and will result in reduction of the delegate’s daily ticket quota.
- Three “No-Show” may lead to deactivation of Delegate’s Accreditation card and will not be allowed to book tickets for further screenings.
- Certain ‘reserved seats’ may be released for ticketing, only one hour prior to the show start time and the same will be available for ticketing online.
- Delegates are not allowed to book tickets for screenings in the same time slot (i.e. booking for parallel screenings not allowed)
- Delegates will be allowed to book tickets for screenings only at a gap of at least 1 hour between the end time of last show to start time of the next show at different venues i.e. Porvorim to Panjim or vice-versa.
- Each E-ticket is valid for a single screening only.
- Only delegates with a valid e-ticket will have access to the theatre.
Theatre Policy & Admittance
- Persons with disabilities can contact the help desk at the venues for assistance.
- Sitting on the aisle/ non-designated seating area inside the theatre is strictly prohibited and anyone found doing so will be barred from further screenings of the 53rd IFFI.
Help Desk Assistance:
- Help Desks are located at INOX – Panjim and INOX – Porvorim to assist delegates with information on Festival events & films, Ticket Booking/ Cancellation process, etc.
- Delegates can gain access to the IFFI Newsletter - Peacock in a digital format by logging into their profiles at iffigoa.org or IFFIGoa mobile app.
NOTE:- The Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any ticketed delegate into the Theatre, and has the right to terminate the registration for any reason whatsoever (including misconduct, complaints by other delegates, sexual harassment, hygiene disease, etc) and not limited to breach of the Festival Rules, as specified from time to time. On the termination of a registration, the Accreditation card of the Delegate shall be deactivated and the Delegate shall not be entitled to any refund of the registration fee.