- Delegates can book their tickets ONLY through online mode by logging into their profiles at my.iffigoa.org.
- No physical/paper ticket will be issued during the 51st IFFI, however, an e-ticket will be sent on the delegate’s registered email ID along with an SMS confirming the booking (E-ticket is mandatory to gain entry into the theatre).
- Delegates can also view their tickets by logging into my.iffigoa.org.
- In case a delegate does not receive an SMS or email, he need not panic and can approach the nearest help desk.
- Interestingly, the same ticket would also reflect on the delegate’s Bar-coded/ RFID enabled accreditation card which they would need to produce for scanning when entering a theatre to view their movie of choice.
- E-tickets will be issued/ sent only to valid accreditation. Every e-ticket will be visible at my.iffigoa.org.
- Sharing accreditation cards is strictly prohibited. All delegates should adhere to the rules. In case of misuse of accreditation card, the accreditation card shall be blocked / terminated.
- Every card holder is entitled for a certain quota of tickets per day depending on the card type such as:
Delegate Professional: 5 tickets per day
Cine Enthusiast and Student Delegate: 4 tickets per day
Media Camera Person: 4 tickets per day
Media Correspondent: 5 tickets per day
- Tickets (e-tickets) are issued free of cost against the accreditation card only.
- Tickets can be booked only two days prior to the screening. For example, Online sale will start at 00.00 hours of 16thJanuary 2021 for the movie to be screened on 17th January 2021 and so on.
- All Accreditation cards are Barcoded / RFID chip based and will be scanned at the auditorium entrance. It is in the delegate’s interest to scan the accreditation card or else the e-ticket will be considered as un-used and thereby liable for cancellation against the delegate’s daily ticket quota.
- Delegates should cancel tickets for shows that they have booked but would not be able to attend, atleast 30 minutes prior to the show start time. Failure to do so will result in reduction of the delegate’s daily ticket quota, if the ticket is un-used.
- Delegates will be able to book tickets till the movie start time.
- If a ticketed delegate makes a “no show”, their ticket stands cancelled and will result in reduction of the delegate’s daily ticket quota.
- Certain ‘reserved seats’ may be released for ticketing, only one hour prior to the show start time and the same will be available for ticketing online.
- Delegates are not allowed to book tickets for screenings in the same time slot (i.e. booking for parallel screenings not allowed)
- Each E-ticket is valid for a single screening only.
- Only delegates with a valid e-ticket will have access to the theatre.
Theatre Policy & Admittance
- Persons with disabilities can contact the help desk at the venues for assistance.
- Sitting on the aisle/ non-designated seating area inside the theatre is strictly prohibited and anyone found doing so will be barred from further screenings of the 51st IFFI.
Help Desk Assistance:
- Help Desks are located at INOX, Kala Academy and Maquinez Palace to assist delegates with information on Festival events & films, Ticket Booking/ Cancellation process, etc.
- Delegates can gain access to the IFFI Newsletter - Peacock in a digital format by logging into their profiles at my.iffigoa.org.
IFFI Helpline Number: 08322492999